Passing the Time in the Lowveld …
Passing the Time in the Lowveld … Adventurously
Holidays that are filled with adventure are very often the memorable ones where youth is relived or new hobbies are discovered. Although the word “adventure” conjures up images of adrenalin junkies and risky activities, this does not necessarily have to be so. There are so many things to do in the Lowveld that can be enjoyed at any age and any fitness level. So why not tick off a few activities on your bucket list?
- Take in magnificent scenery while you gracefully “seil” down a cliff face, next to a waterfall.
- Experience things from a different vantage point and take a journey through the treetops.
- Watch the sun come up and toast the day from a hot air balloon.
- Enjoy a round of golf on some of the most beautiful golf courses in the world.
- Slow down and stroll through the Botanical Gardens and enjoy a cool drink at the restaurant while the kids expose the monkey in them on the jungle gyms.
- Time to bring your inner child to the surface and fly down a foefie slide or feel like Robin Hood and master the art of bow and arrow. Quad bike over rough terrain with a guide or without … your choice.
- If ancestry is your thing, visit one of the many tribal communities and experience the culture and traditions.
- Strike it rich and go gold panning in the “Mecca of Gold Panning”, Pilgrim’s Rest.
- See the many faces of the Sudwala Caves and hear the fascinating stories of their rich history.
- Be one with nature and enjoy a bush walk or elephant back ride. Open vehicle game drives or a booze cruise. What about a little fly fishing?
- On the culinary side, follow the Lowveld’s wine route or visit one of the many country pubs.
- Fly over the country side in a helicopter, fixed wing or micro light.
- Ride a horse in the moonlight.
- Tiptoe through a ghost tour.
Who knew the Lowveld has so much diversity to offer? With such a variety of activities, there is a little something for everyone.
Come on. Why not?
For further information please contact Linda on (013) 755 1988
© Simplify Vehicle & Truck Rentals